Thursday, June 23, 2011

>.>

<.<
I told the rest of my professional-looking team I would write a post about games or something last night... then I forgot. This is bad news people. People who dress like people who perform legal activities in a court of law cannot just forget things. So what am I doing about it? I'm writing this up at work, keeping a close eye over my shoulder and doing that alt+tab dance you do when your reading comics or watching Youtube at work, and hoping that I can get this finished before everyone else gets in to the office and noticed that lack of a fantastic gaming post. Yes, I know that this won't really suffice as an "awesome gaming-related post" but it's better than nothing. In fact, if you want to get technical (and I do, when it's in my favor) I never promised an awesome gaming post. I just heavily implied it due to the nature of the blog.
In other news, the Facebook page is being lame. Very lame. It isn't pushing the posts from the blog out like it said it was going to do. Yes it actually said it would, it was not just heavily implied. Anyway, I hate to cut this post short but more people are showing up at the office so I need to go pretend to do legal things... because that's my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment